- The Michelin Supercar Paddock – from BMW to Bugatti, Lamborghini
and Lotus, this is the best place to see the latest, most powerful and
fastest cars on the planet.
- The Hillclimb – each year, a host of crazy machines wheelspin their way
up this 1.16-mile ribbon of tarmac that winds its way through the Duke of
Richmond’s country estate. It’s mad and we love it!
- Meet the stars – just wander into the paddocks to meet the biggest
names in motorsport, past and present.
- The Central Feature – each year, one lucky manufacturer takes centre
stage with an original and dramatic display outside the main house. Don’t
- The food – take it from us, it’s unlike any festival food you’ve had
before. Taken straight out of the Duke’s organic Home Farm, it’s hard to
We’ll have more news and featured work to show you from Goodwood very soon, there’s a cheeky sneak peak in the header image of this post!